BPSalon is TEMPORARILY CLOSED
WE WILL REOPEN BEGINNING JUNE 1ST
If your appointment was moved or cancelled and you would like us to call you to get rescheduled please email us at email@example.com with your request and we will get back to you as soon as we can get through the preliminary rescheduling.
LATEST STATE RE-OPEN INFORMATION
Per Governor Lamont our Re-Open Date has been DELAYED to June 1st.
We will begin rescheduling appointments that were made between May 20th and May 30th starting Tuesday May 26th. Once again we will be focussing on appointments between the date range mentioned above before we can move onto any June appointment conformations.We will do our best to accommodate anyone who has an existing appointments as long as we are able to meet the new State of Ct. Guidelines.
Thank-you for your continued patience and understanding as we work to accommodate everyone within these limited new guidelines for scheduling. We can’t wait to see you in the salon soon!
Preliminary Guidelines For Reopening:
- The new normal is keeping you and our team safe.
- Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Call us at (860) 635-3000 when you arrive. We’ll let you know when your service provider is ready before you enter the salon.
- No cash will be accepted. We will gladly accept checks and credit card payments are preferred.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- No one with a fever may receive services. Temperature checks will be taken upon check-in. Employee temperatures will be checked daily.
- All of our staff are Barbacide Certified for proper sanitation procedures.
- We will have touchless hand sanitizer at the entrance of the salon.
- Restrooms will have Anti-Bacterial handwash.
- Please, no large handbags. Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- All guests MUST WEAR FACE MASKS. All team members must wear Face Masks and Face Shields as noted by the state guidelines. No exceptions.
- Clients will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- Our stations will be spaced 6 feet apart to maintain distance between guests.
- Capes are washed between each guest and gloves will be one client use only.
- Blow dry services are paused for now to prevent the forceful movement of air and the unwanted spreading of germs.
- Pre-service shampoos will not be performed. Please come to the salon with clean, dry hair. Shampooing will be allowed for color clients only. Shampoo areas will be a no-talking area to prevent the spread of germs.
- There will be NO Nail ,Skin Care, Waxing or Make-up services at this time.
As we approach our re-open date additional guidelines may be added. Please check back to review our policy before each appointment for any changes. Thank-you!