BPSalon COVID-19 Guidelines
Preliminary Guidelines For Reopening:
- The new normal is keeping you and our team safe.
- Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Call us at (860) 635-3000 when you arrive. We’ll let you know when your service provider is ready before you enter the salon.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- No one with a fever may receive services. Temperature checks will be taken upon check-in. Employee temperatures will be checked daily.
- All of our staff are Barbacide Certified for proper sanitation procedures.
- We will have touchless hand sanitizer at the entrance of the salon.
- Restrooms will have Anti-Bacterial handwash.
- Please, no large handbags. Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- All guests MUST WEAR FACE MASKS. All team members must wear Face Masks and Face Shields as noted by the state guidelines. No exceptions.
- Clients will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- Our stations will be spaced 6 feet apart to maintain distance between guests.
- Capes are washed between each guest and gloves will be one client use only.
- There will be NO Nail ,Skin Care, Waxing or Make-up services at this time.
- Eyebrow and body waxing have resumed. No Lip waxing as masks need to be worn at all times.
Thank-you for your Patience and understanding as we continue our efforts of keeping our Team and our Clients safe at all times.